I am a highly experienced and senior project manager with a track record of delivery within complex project environments. I have both strong Project Management and Business Analysis skills gained across many industries including retail, finance, Government, defence, corporate and utility. I bring both business focus and a technical skill set which will prove a valuable resource to any Project Team.
Read More »
Leading the solution architecture activities for key Client projects and initiatives to core corporate platforms,
• Responsible for the architecture of robust and scalable global system solutions that meet business requirements and are aligned with IT Strategy and Architectural Principles.
• Lead the delivery of complex technical solutions, taking full consideration of current and future requirements.
• To architect solutions within context of the wider Corporate IT architecture (ERP, CRM, Financial systems, Middleware, Network, eCommerce)
• Responsible for ensuring that the corporate platforms remain sustainable - prioritizing features and challenging requirements to maximize the benefit of solutions.
• Provide robust recommendations and insight to latest technologies, platforms and business opportunities.
• Work alongside our business teams to influence and drive the technical direction of core Enterprise systems.
• Work closely with other Architects and technical community to develop Architecture practice and Governance.
• Contribute to the Governance, design, development and maintenance of the IT technical strategy.
Read More »