Proficient with Data Entry & 10 Key (10 Years Experience)
Read More »
Experience with: Microsoft Excel, Word, Quickbooks
Excellent Communication & Listening Skills
I have a background in data entry, management, sales, and account management.
My successful experience as a loan processor in the Mortgage industry required me to be very detail oriented, multi - task, prioritize, meet deadlines, enter & submit accurate customer data for loan approval, and manage the customer database. I am very experienced in working remotely and independently with outstanding results.
I also have experience working with a small but growing company assisting with human resources, payroll, and AR/AP via Quickbooks.
I am looking for intermittent projects and well as on going projects in which I would be able to build a lasting relationship with the client. Projects may include transcription, data entry, 10-key data entry, quickbooks data entry, and any other misc. projects you may need assistance with.
Read More »
2004 - 2006
• Effectively prioritize leads from multiple sources (inbound/outbound)
• Gather & Input Customer data into Company software & database
• Create, Receive, and Analyze and loan file for...
Southpointe Financial Group
2003 - 2004
• Collect & authenticate data from clients to complete loan file including income, asset, & employment verification
• Create, Receive, and Analyze and loan file for approval or denial
Contract Processor / Commission Manager
1999 - 2003
• Designed and implemented a commission structure that allowed for company growth
• Tracked all new contracts and cancellations for accurate commission calculations
• Work closely with...