**Rank No.1 in English To Mandarin Translation Skill (oDesk)**
Read More »
**Rank Top 10% in U.S. Word Usage (oDesk)**
**Rank Top 30% in U.S. English Basic Skills (oDesk)**
1. studying law in the University of Hong Kong (Rank No.1 in Asia Pacific)
2. top language standard amongst Hong Kong and China
3. using English for more than 20 years
**I am a degree holder in Social Science from the University of Hong Kong, and currently studying law as second degree.
**I have taken legal translation courses at the universities, and have received very...
I offer Chinese (both Traditional and Simplified) - English - Spanish translation service, as well as researching service.
Past experience includes, but not limited to:
- Ebay (Hong Kong): translating English email into Spanish;
- New Oriental Education (PRC-Beijing): Chinese letter into English for overseas university application;
- Skout: Review on the Chinese translation of a smartphone app;
- Baboo: Review on the Chinese translation of a smartphone app;
- Petproject.hk: translation of English brochures into Traditional Chinese, and manage the facbook account for the Hong Kong market,
- +2 year experience in the secretarial department in a local bank in Hong Kong, deal with business documents every working day
Here is my profile and feedback from oDesk for your reference:
Read More »
Dah Sing Bank
Part time staff in Corporate Secetarial Department
2009 - Present
- Performing logistic work in for Company Secretary (e.g. Appointments of Directors)
- Preparing regulatory documents (e.g. Annual Returns, Monthly Returns, Announcements)
- Preparing all kinds...