Kelly is an art director who has created multi-disciplinary work for the past 17 years. Known for her elegant approach to design, Kelly has developed a reputation for delivering smart, clean visual solutions for her clients, as well as personal and reliable service that they can count on. She has worked for a wide range of clients including Petco, LAX Magazine, Garden Compass Magazine, Red Herring Magazine, Verari, Erickson-Hall Construction, and Direct Partners.
Read More »
During the past several years, She has learned many things and knows that it...
Oct 14, 2014|Logos|$219|Completed
Oct 12, 2014|Logos|$548|Completed
Aug 11, 2014|Digital Image Editing|$454|Completed
Obtain steady freelance work from a client(s) that will keep me busy through the coming years. Ideally, this position offers a high level of challenge, responsibility and an opportunity for continued career growth.
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Art Minor
Keene State College, Keene, New Hampshire 1997
- Macintosh and PC: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Windows Office
- Skills including art direction, graphic design, production and photography
- An excellent combination of education and experience
Freelance Art Director / Graphic Designer / Artist 1997 - Present
Responsibilities include: creating innovative advertisements for newspaper and magazines, packaging designs, holiday promotional displays, in-store and trade show signage, color correction and photography. Design logos, booklets, brochures, newsletters, direct mail pieces for the following companies:
• Erickson-Hall Construction Co., Escondido, CA
• Red Herring Inc., San Diego, CA
• West Coast Ammo.com, Temecula, CA
• ER Tactical.com, Temecula, CA
• Xplore Offshore, San Diego, CA
• LPL, San Diego, CA
• DJ Ortho, Vista, CA
• Engine Ready Software, San Diego, CA
• Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA
• Skin Science, San Diego, CA
• QUALCOMM, San Diego, CA
• Creative Nail...
Read More »