As a Founding Member of DHS, my interest is in performing as a SME in the area of contingency planning, disaster recovery or risk assessments. I?m seen as an energetic strong performer in analyzing business/IT requirements, environmental concerns and business impacts. I have a Clearance, along with over 36 years of IT and about 28 years in monitoring, planning and risk assessments. I am a Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP). I have also written Emergency Response Procedures, Crisis Response Plans, developed Crisis Response...
Read More »
Turn-Key Services as it relates not to a template, but to your environment. I have also written Emergency Response Procedures, Crisis Response Plans, developed Crisis Response Teams, Business Continuity Plans, Hot-Site Response Teams, Occupant Emergency Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans, Incident Command Center Plans, Hot-Site Deployment Plans, Salvaging Plans, Restoration Plans and Back to Normalcy Plans.
• Designated Founding Member of the Department of Homeland Security collaborating with many INTEL Agencies and designated by Secretary Tom Ridge
• Subject matter expertise in BCP, COOP, DR Planning and the fail over of business systems
• Develop formats to identifying gaps in processes in critical operations
• Former Technical Manager for Computer Associates (CA) over all of DoD (Fully understand DOD)
• Wrote the National Pharmaceutical Stockpile (NPS) Policy in 2003 (deployed in the event of a biological or chemical attack) for the DC Area Council of Government (COG)
• Exercise detailed program planning utilizing clear resources, dependencies, time-lines and milestones
• Serve as Advisor to the D.C. Mayor's Office of Emergency Management Agency
• Co-Founder of the Association of Contingency Planners' (ACP) D.C. Chapter and Executive MADRA Member
• Collect and store artifacts needed for BIA and for all certification and accreditation audit requirements
• Conducted WMD Training classes for HHS covering Chemical, Biological, Radiological,...
Read More »