Do you need your writing to be proofread and edited quickly, but also accurately? A good proofreader/editor who cares about your writing is a vital part of the writing process. No matter who you are, be it an author, a corporation, an engineer, a journalist, a professor, a scientist, or a student, I can help you to create a document of high-quality and lively writing. No matter how difficult your text is, I can do the job. I have proofread materials in diverse fields, including business, engineering, fiction, the humanities, medicine, media,...
Read More »
This is a sample of my editing work for a social science academic paper written by a...
This is a sample of my proofreading for a paper written by a chemical engineering...
This is a sample of my proofreading work that I have done for a scientific paper that...
This is a sample of my editing work for an analytical essay that was submitted to a...
English is my first language, thus I am completely fluent in all aspects of English, and speak it with perfect pronunciation (Midlands British English accent). My international background has given me the experience of working with people of different cultures and backgrounds. My educational background has given me familiarity with the terminologies of various fields. I have taught English to speakers of other languages for eight years.
I have ten years of proofreading and editing experience for corporations, governments, inter-governmental organisations and universities. I have worked with various types of written materials, including academic papers, business communications, fiction, graduate student theses, legal documents, media articles, scholarly articles, and translations.
I am familiar with both British and American idioms and spelling conventions, as well as various style conventions, including APA, MLA and Chicago.
I am able to offer explanations so that my clients can understand why I make a particular correction. I also can offer suggestions and recommendations so that clients can see what other choices are possible to express what they mean.
Please do take a look at my sample portfolio. References are available upon request.
Read More »
Bangkok School of Management
Lecturer and Tutor
2010 - Present
(1) Business: Tutored in IGCSE and lecturing in undergraduate business subjects, including subjects in management, business ethics, human relations and management information systems. (2)...
Joint Graduate School of Environment and Energy
External Academic Proofreader
2009 - Present
Proofreading research papers and theses of graduate and doctorate students, as well as articles written by faculty members for submission to scientific journals. More than 200 papers completed to...
Open Source Centre, Embassy of the United States
Contract Editor, Bangkok Bureau
2011 - 2012
Proofread English translations of written and transcribed materials from various public media sources in eastern Asian countries. 90,000 to 120,000 words per month.
St. John's College of Commerce, Bangkok
2010 - 2010
Taught General English conversational courses to vocational students.
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
Lecturer, School of Liberal Arts
2006 - 2009
(1) Teaching: Taught regular General English and English for Academic Purposes courses to undergraduates and graduates. Selected and adapted course materials to suit course requirements. Designed...
Spencer International Co., Education and Training
English teacher and administrative assistant
2006 - 2006
(1) Teaching: Taught secondary school students at Triam Udom Pattanagan School. Designed a content-based course using English movies to teach about characterisations, dialogues, genres, plots,...
Logistics Centre, Schenker (Thai) Co.
Logistics Business Development
2004 - 2006
(1) Logistical operations: Analysed and calculated accounting and operational data for logistical operations using Microsoft Access and Excel extensively. Trained new university graduates in...
Dance Centre School of Performing Arts
Public Relations and IT Administrator
2002 - 2003
(1) Public relations: Created and managed contact database of customers, sponsors, and embassies. Wrote formal letters to solicit support for and to promote the School's activities and events....
Economic & Social Commission for Asia & Pacific
Intern, Industry and Technology Division
1994 - 1995
Conducted a research project and produced a report. Attended regular division meetings and international conferences.
Asian University Thailand
Master of Business Administration
1998 - 2004
Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Master of Science in Environmental and Natural Res
1997 - 1998
Mahidol University International College, Thailand
Bachelor in Computer Science
1990 - 1994
International School Bangkok
High School Diploma
1986 - 1987