I have been Server Admin and Web Developer for over 10 years, I worked with many top-rated websites all over the world. I am expert with LEMP and LAMP system, very good at speeding up servers and sites.
For some personal reasons, I MOVED back to Vietnam.
I am also working at Elance and Freelancer. If you need references, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Hall of Fame:
- Linux maintaince/troubleshooting (RHEL, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, gentoo, Mac OS X Server)
- Windows Maintaince / Troubletshooting (Windows Server 2003-2012, Hyper-V, Lync, SharePoint Server 2010-2013)
- Virtualization: (Vmware Esxi 5.x, Openvz, Virtuozzo, Xen, KVM, Vserver)
- Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2, AWS, S3, RDS, simple Cache)
- Networking (dhcp, DNS:powerdns/bind/named, vpn: openvpn/pptp, firewalls: iptables/ipfw, qos, proxies, tcpdump)
- Web servers (apache, nginx, lighttpd, tomcat, ssl installation and troubleshooting)
- Caching ( apc/xcache/memcached/varnish/nginx)
- Load Balancer (Nginx/Haproxy/Hardware LB)
- Mail servers (exim, postfix, qmail, antispam/ antivirus: clamav/spamassassin/amavis, courier, dovecot)
- Bulk marketing (Dkim, spf, high speed/inboxing, interspire)
- Automation (puppet, perl/shell/awk scripting)
- Monitoring (nagios, zabbix, munin)
- Hosting Control Panels (Cpanel/WHM, Plesk, Directadmin, ISPconfig..).
- Mobile Application (Android / iOS / Windows Phone)
2008 - 2008
2007 - 2007
2002 - 2006
Red Hat Linux Troubleshooting (RH242)
2005 - 2005
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
2004 - 2004
Odesk & Freelancer
2011 - Present
I worked as freelancer so that i have much time with my family. Though I stay with PC for over 12 hours, but still can see my daughter and son playing around me.
My profile in oDesk:
2011 - 2011
I worked as Security Researcher at Google, inc for 3 months, then I decided to leave job and worked as freelancer.
2003 - 2011
I worked as Server Admin for Bookee. I know Linux very well, also Windows Server.