There's nothing like hearing an original song for the first time. And more importantly, the song must be of quality. I'm here to ensure not only that original music is produced according to specific needs, but that it is also done at a high quality level. I work everyday, not only to produce the best music possible for music artists, film, background or instrumental, but also to mix and edit vocals to pristine clarity. I can't wait to work with you next!
Read More »
• Proficiency in Pro Tools.
• Student teaching and lesson planning for...
Music Production (KTGotBeats)
• Scored and created sound effects for short films and inspirational videos, such as "The Wait is Over" for Current Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder, featured on Showtime Sports On-Demand.
• Produced for over 50 different released projects including singles, mix-tapes, albums, and audio books.
• Oversee projects' overall quality from start to finish including all production
aspects, from songwriting to mastering such as D. Horton's The Sessions Album.
• Recorded and mixed audio and instruments using Pro Tools for diverse projects, which include: sermons, raps, poems, songs, instrumental only sessions, short films and videos.
• Served as assistant engineer to James Bevelle of AudioState 55 during multiple live performance recording sessions including Alabama Symphony, gospel acts like the Clarke Sisters, and singer Ruben Studdard.
• Assisted James Bevelle in studio recordings with multiple bands, artists, and youth choirs. Acquired a strong understanding of signal flow.
Lab Management & Teaching
Audiostate 55 Entertainment Music Program
• Served as the head instructor for the music production program under
Dr. Henry Panion managing 4 interns and 5 classes.
• Created detailed lesson plans that effectively introduced 80 students
to the music production process.
• Manage all audio files in folders and label appropriately.
• ID3 Tagging, understanding of numerous file types, file compression, CD...
Read More »