Experienced Strategy and Management Consultant with proven track record driving business growth by reducing operations costs and lead-time while improving quality of products or services. With extensive training and hands-on application in developing, implementing, and managing systems and processes utilizing Lean Thinking principles. Business operations experience includes:
Read More »
Accounting and Finance
Administrative and HR
Operations: Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics, and Inventory
Strategy & Management Consulting
- Collaborate directly with senior leadership and all stakeholders to identify areas of concern and create sustainable solutions.
- Analyze business model, strategies, [organizational] culture, and resources.
- Align tactical approach with strategic goal/s.
- Assess effectiveness of existing systems/processes
- Help clients identify business opportunities, as well as risks
- Develop systems/processes to improve business performance
- Project planning, implementation, and management
- Work with 3rd party providers or suppliers to ensure alignment of systems with the clients systems
- Evaluate/Monitor [project] progress to ensure deliverables are on target and on time
- Provide training to [systems/process] users
- Create/develop Operations Manual, Job Description, Performance Metrics
- Assist clients in developing Company-wide budget (if needed)
1. SWOT Analysis
3. Lean [Thinking] Principles
Read More »