Mitigating risk, enhancing processes, and growing profits by customizing strategies for companies experiencing rapid growth or need help getting over a hurdle.
Read More »
I have a passion for helping companies development operational, client development, partnership development, and human capital strategies to mitigate risk and grow profits.
Offer outstanding talents in portfolio program management including resource loading (recruiting/staffing), vendor resource leveling (sharing resources), diversity planning, team building, team consensus, budget management, project management, developing project scope (timelines and delivery dates), customer relationships, cost avoidance, continuous organizational design improvements, staff training, instructional design, and conducting status meetings and customer reviews. Immensely enjoy navigating all aspects of complex projects to drive new challenges to be successful in all endeavors.
• Negotiate with organizational managers the initiation or continuation of programs and/or projects based on business performance and available organizational resources
• Assessment and monitoring of portfolio components business and financial performance from strategic perspective.
• Adapt to and manage through various levels of business maturity from well-established markets, business processes, functional staff, to emerging markets with fluid business processes and limited functional staff.
• Strong ability to Communicate results of global and local project(s) and prioritization to stakeholders in order to ensure organizational alignment.
• Establish relevant management processes (change management, risk management, resource management, diversity outreach, quality management, etc.) consistent with the organization’s existing processes in order to maintain visibility.
Read More »