Proven SAS programming, data management, and analysis expertise with 14 years SAS experience in healthcare and academia on PCs and mainframes.
Read More »
Core competencies: SAS programming, analysis, database design and management, writing and maintaining audited code, program optimization, managing client expectations, SAS troubleshooting and mentoring, documenting, translating business requirements into technical specifications and programs.
Aug 21, 2015|Statistics|Private|Completed
Feb 13, 2014|Data Science|Private|Working
Jan 31, 2014|Research|Private|Completed
May 6, 2013|Software Application|Private|Completed
• Base SAS (14 years) (expert)
• SAS macro language (11 years) (advanced)
• SAS SQL (8 years) (advanced)
clinical trial experience
social science experience
experience with large datasets (inpatient claims)
Some past clients:
Abbott Laboratories, Gurnee, IL. 2008
• Provided statistical programming and peer review of programs to generate tables and listings for clinical trials.
• Worked in UNIX CDE doing programming in Base SAS, SAS Macro Language, proc SQL, and SAS/STAT.
Independence Blue Cross, Philadelphia, PA. 2000 – 2003.
• Lead programmer on project to improve HEDIS (accreditation) scores. Identified & fixed data & programming issues resulting in "best in the nation" score for our PPO product.
• Developed and maintained data preparation and validation (ETL/QA) programs for departmental data stores. Data came from a variety of internal sources in various formats. It had to be imported into SAS, transformed to fit the schema, and validated. Since this data was used to support all of our research and reporting functions we had an extensive ongoing QA process to identify anomalies and data issues and to develop validation protocols.
• Programmed HEDIS effectiveness of care, access/availability of care, satisfaction (CAHPS), and utilization measures.
• Used Display Manager, Base SAS, SAS Macro Language, proc SQL, SAS/Graph, SAS/ACCESS.
Center for Research into Reproduction and Women's Health, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania....
Read More »