K.H. Graphics is a 2-person firm dedicated to providing you with an efficient, high-quality, cost-effective service for all of your administrative, presentation and design needs.
Read More »
With 15+ years of administrative and office experience, and expert proficiency in the full Microsoft Suite of applications (including 2003 and 2007 versions), the team at K.H. Graphics can provide:
- Ability to thoroughly research, analyze problems, and offer creative solutions.
- Bring projects to completion under deadlines.
- Highly professional, and...
Sep 23, 2008|Bulk Mailing|$664|Completed
Sep 23, 2008|Bulk Mailing|$319|Completed
Sep 9, 2008|Bulk Mailing|$342|Completed
View All »
Sep 8, 2008|Lead Generation|$382|Completed
- Expert proficiency in all Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Publisher, etc.
- Design & Development of: Brochures, Flyers, Invitations, Notecards, Publications, etc.
- Design, development and maintenance of websites to include hosting and site statistics
K.H. Graphics provides full service administrative support to include:
- Travel Arrangements
- Calendar Management and Maintenance
- Meeting Arrangements
- Document Preparation
- Presentation Design and Development
- Brochures and Mailings
- Content design and development for all MS applications
- Web Design and Re-design
Read More »
2006 - 2008
Provide administrative support to the senior executive of the company to include: calendar managment and maintenance, expense reporting, travel arrangements, document preparation, meeting...
Interim Presentation Analyst
2006 - 2006
Worked with various internal business clients to gather necessary statistics, maps and charts to create high quality and timely presentations for both internal and external use by management....
2004 - 2006
Designed and implemented new filing system with the Construction Services group to help create greater efficiencies. Developed and implemented process to ensure timely delivery of project...
Office Assistant III
2003 - 2004
Provided administrative support to Senior Management; prepared, reviewed and updated correspondence including letters, memorandums, reports and presentations; answered and screened in-coming phone...