I am an experienced mixed-signal electronic engineer with a background in consumer electronics, embedded systems and programmable logic. Over the last 10 years, I have worked for industry leading semiconductor, FPGA, signal processing and consumer electronics companies.
Read More »
A strong technical competence combined with the ability to work well in cross functional teams and in different cultures is demonstrated by a track record of achieving significant design wins at the world's leading consumer electronic companies.
I have worked on products...
Mar 9, 2015|Electrical|$260|Completed
Jul 23, 2014|Electrical|$910|Completed
Jul 14, 2014|Other - Engineering & Manufacturing|$0|Completed
Jul 13, 2014|Electrical|$1,508|Completed
Services that I can offer include:
• Embedded system development on multiple architectures including PIC, Blackfin, ARM, AVR (Arduino), PowerPC and MicroBlaze
• Low power, low noise analog circuit design (including SPICE simulation)
• Digital circuit design (Verilog and VHDL)
• High-speed digital design (including Multi-gigabit SERDES considerations)
• FPGA and CPLD design (Xilinx and Altera)
• Wireless design (Wifi, Zigbee, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy)
• PCB design (PADS, Eagle and KiCad)
• Data acquisition and conversion (ADC and DAC)
• Signal and Power Integrity
• Audio and Video Electronics
• Use of lab equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, VNA, etc.)
• Prototype debug and performance evaluation
• Experience of working in Asian (Korean, Chinese and Japanese) business cultures
Read More »