I am a seasoned professional who loves learning, teaching, writing, and especially researching for information across a broad spectrum of knowledge. My talents especially shine in my ability to create original active demonstrations and innovative curriculum for the classroom, engaging training seminars for business and industry, and the keen ability to find the "gap" in existing information in established research areas.
Read More »
I have a gift for the academic voice and a true love for lifelong learning. I own a vast personal library of information spanning both academic and mainstream subject areas. My career expertise lies in the practice and teaching of psychology. However, my vast interests and exceptional research skills render me capable of writing on virtually any subject matter.
My extensive career experience includes:
• Teaching adolescents with behavior disorders in the middle and high school settings
• Conducting substance abuse treatment, family therapy, mental health crisis evaluation in the community mental health setting
• Delivering community education on crime victim's issues (domestic violence, sexual assault, elder abuse, crime victims with disabilities, victims of other violent crimes)
• Designing and conducting seminars on stress management, burnout prevention and intervention, and compassion fatigue
• Developing curriculum for teaching face-to-face and online college courses in psychology and academic success strategies
Read More »