I have worked in many different areas including office management, business ownership, sales, proofreading....... I am also an advanced computer user. The bulk of my work is done during the day and/or late evenings. I am also experienced with selling on Ebay,event planning,and i own an event planning business.
Read More »
I am also working during summer in my family business with wedding gowns,florals and decorating.
I believe in excellent work ethics. I have written short articles for the local newspaper as well as press releases.
When you hire me you get more than 5 years of experience as a word processing specialist with expert handling of documents including, but not limited to, formatting and converting documents from various file types, troubleshooting corrupt documents and creating and editing new documents/spreadsheets. I feel confident in my abilities to generate superior results for you.
Samples of my highlights include:
* Managing all documents including creating and editing litigation, business and pleadings documents, scanning, formatting and converting documents from different file types, cleaning up existing documents, transcribing records/inventory audio files to Microsoft Excel or Word, recovering and restoring corrupt documents, and performing troubleshooting on problem documents.
* Creating Adobe Acrobat fill-in forms from Word documents.
* Converting PDF documents to Word documents.
* Creating documents for large projects using macros to compile data from multiple sites, which reduce production time and increased accuracy.
* Preparing presentations including graph charts, flow charts and complex spreadsheets.
I am a hard-working, detail-oriented and dedicated person that is able to successfully meet your specific goals. There is no project too large, too small or too complex for me to handle.
Equipment and Software:
Olympus DSSPlayerPro Transcription
Adobe Acrobat 9
Microsoft Office Suite
Read More »