Highlighted services provided:
Read More »
- Virtual Assistant (Full time)
- Administrative Support
- Writing (technical, emails, letters, research findings)
- Email Support & Response
- Expert in Microsoft Office Products
- Data Entry
- Web Research
- Customer Service
- Various types of data conversion (i.e. PDF to Word or vice versa, Word/Excel)
I am a seasoned business account manager that provides virtual bookkeeping and administrative support of all different types. I have experience working in customer service driven...
Apr 1, 2013|Accounting|Private|Completed
I am a business manager that is innovative and proficient with an entrepreneurial spirit. In having over 14 years work history with industries such as mortgage, insurance, accounting and call center outsourcing, I can bring a highly skilled and well-diversified platform to meet virtually all of your business needs. My background has provided me with experience in accounting, banking, and payroll, along with business growth & development, and market area research. Within these fields, I can help with things such as bookkeeping, business research, local surveys, phone work, data entry, email correspondence, writing and presentation development.
A few highlighted accomplishments include, but are not limited to, writing employee orientation manuals, training manuals and handbooks for companies, building databases that give every demographic of a company's hundreds of clients, that is versatile and user-friendly for employees, and creating excel models to improve company productivity and efficiency.
Because I have successfully started and ran multiple companies for thriving business owners, as well as, started my own business consultant firm, I understand the demanding needs of business today. As your virtual assistant, my goal is to free up your time, lending you the opportunity to focus on tasks that cannot be outsourced.
I will work hard for you to ensure that the job is done on time, correctly, and with the utmost efficiency and professionalism, as I have a work ethic...
Read More »
Hilton Garden Inn
2011 - 2012
• Create, manage and process accounts receivable invoices, statements and accounting operations, including EOM close-out and reconciliation then perform write-offs/adjustments as necessary.
2007 - 2011
• Built a team that effectively supported client programs, products and services. In charge of seating, scheduling and staffing levels for 157 employees
• Lead work flow distribution and floor...
2001 - 2007
• Originated residential and commercial loans ranging from local to nationwide entities including restaurants, condos, spa & resorts, national golf courses and various mixed use properties
American Family Insurance
1996 - 2001
• Ran office and maintained a mainframe database of over 3000 clients
• Bookkeeping, data entry, AR/AP, started new accounts
• Cross sold lines of property and casualty with life and health