Prior to freelancing, I worked as a technical writer for seven years in a large electronic chip manufacturing corporation where I wrote and edited marketing materials, online help documentation, and user & technical manuals. I also was responsible for creating process flow documentation (e.g., Visio workflow charts) while working with software developers to document the financial and human resource applications created in house.
Read More »
As a native English speaker with a college education I assimilate new information quickly and communicate that...
Key Aspects of the writing service I provide include:
~ Ability to capture audience attention
~ Adeptness in writing style to match the existing tone or format
~ Proficient in meeting the purpose of the content; whether for marketing or for user consumption
~ Excellent analytical, organizational, technical and communication skills
~ Reliable and experienced writer, editor and critical thinker
**Please contact me for samples**
I am confident in my ability to provide you with the service and product you need with precision and accuracy.
Read More »
Space Exploration Technologies
2012 - 2013
- Responsible for non-direct purchasing which includes all IT purchasing and non-production items.
- Responsible for reconciling blanket Purchase Orders with vendor purchase slips
- Assist in...
The GDR Group at Broadcom Corporation
Technical Publications Supervisor
2011 - 2012
- Manage a team of 12 writers
- Provide training and guidance to different groups on process and procedure.
- Manage and organize multiple high profile projects including the incorporation of Data...
Milestone Technology at the Broadcom Corporation
Broadcom Technical Writer
2007 - 2011
- Exposure to PeopleSoft and documentation of the HR PeopleSoft processes.
- Continued Experience with ICS processing.
- Worked with Management to devise and document the current RMA processes.
Medical System Procurement Specialist
2006 - 2006
- Assisted in the creation policies and procedure documentation for this position.
- Tracking and imaging of all Spending Approval Forms, Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, contracts etc for...
AppleOne at Fremont
Purchasing Admin I
2005 - 2005
Indian Rhino, Inc
Teaching Specialist/IT Consultant
2004 - 2005
- Develop and Recommend appropriate solutions for clients based on the network infrastructure and technology related products in place.
GCAP Business Solutions
Systems Analyst I
2001 - 2003
- Support of Advantage Desktop Software, County of Orange 3rd Party HR and FS Resource Management Software, by AMS.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the software and assisting users with software...
Indy Mac Bank
Systems Recruiter/Project Admin
2000 - 2001
- Documented and developed several procedures for New Hires.
- Acted as a liaison between customers and IT teams to create a business plan.
Partners Consulting Firm at The IT Group
1999 - 2000
- Developed and cultivated vendor relationships.
- Responsible for managing 30+ location Environmental Engineering company-wide Y2K upgrade/conversion project.
- Developed training plans for more...
University of California, Irvine
Bachelors of Science, Biology