Oct 15, 2015|Other - Multimedia Services|Private|Completed
Oct 8, 2015|Website Design|Private|Completed
Oct 4, 2015|Website Design|Private|Completed
Sep 24, 2015|User Experience Design|Private|Completed
How it works:
01) Upon acceptance of proposal, you will provide logo, content of website, information about your goal audience and 3 examples of web designs that you like to start the design process.
02) I will design 2 initial design options within 1 business day.
03) Any REVISIONS will be made within 24 hours
04) Once the home page design is approved, I will design all inner pages of website
a) One pixel-perfect design
b) Designed following the best conventions for Photoshop design (http://photoshopetiquette.com/)
- Properly named layers
- Gouped layers into folders
c) Free Google web fonts (or premium fonts on request)
d) Free icon fonts (http://fontastic.me/ or premium icon on request)
e) Twitter Bootstrap grid system
f) One layered PSD files, fully customizable
g) Professional and high-quality service
I'll create something that matters, something that works. Anyhow, in order to reach this amazing objective, I need a bit of your help to understand "How can I suit your needs?". Please take a little of your valuable time to answer some key brief questions.
1. Main Design Goals
Is this a redesign of an existing site or completely new design?
Describe, nail down, what are your site design goals.
Sell a product? Create an informational website? Something else?
2. Your Target Audience
A website designed to accommodate an audience of teenagers is definitely different from a formal corporate website.
Read More »