Read More »
My name is Kristen Edelstein and I am a graduate of the Pennsylvania College of Technology where with my Bachelor's of Science in Graphic Design and a Minor in Web Design Technology. I have one years prior experience as a Graphic Design Intern with the Columbia-Montour Visitors Bureau. Currently, I am a full-time Graphic Designer at Resilite Sports Products, Inc. I am a very detail oriented and goal driven person who is excellent with time management. Self-motivated, I work very well both independently and in group settings. In...
• I work as an in-house designer to create our various marketing materials such as: magazine advertisements, email blasts, web banners, flyers, posters, brochures, catalogs, postcards, and logos/branding. I also prepare the designed files to be sent to the printer.
• Using my web site design experience, I have helped to build my employers web site re-design and continue to help with other web-related affairs.
• I receive wrestling mat layout requests from dealers all over the country and design layouts using Flexi Designer to provide the customer(s) with a visual representation of how their artwork may look on their new wrestling mat.
• Customer logos are sent to me in different formats and, using Photoshop, I edit them to suite the mat design that was chosen. Once a design is chosen, using Adobe Illustrator, I take the original file and re-draw it as a vector file.
• I have worked with DropBox to obtain the necessary files for design requests. Through DropBox, I also submitted the files that I had created.
• I am proficient in fulfilling weekly and monthly design goals and requests on a tight deadline.
• During my time with the Columbia-Montour Visitors Bureau, I created flyers, advertisements, logos, brochures, posters, and other printed materials to be published and used in the local area.
Read More »