Prior to my blogging stint, I've spent four years working full time in different industries doing mostly administrative type of work. My most recent corporate work experience was as a Recruitment consultant for an Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing company. I handled end to end recruitment of foreign multi-linguals in and outside of the country. I specialized in client relation and process management. With those, I developed high organization skills, attention to details and have built strong relationship with my...
Read More »
Freelance writer and blogger
Duration: July 2014 - present
Writer and contributor at several fashion blogs including Theladyblogger.com
*Author and creator of http://chasingchaeli.com
*experience in wordpress and html
Logica Philippines (CGI)
*handled three positions in over a year
Duration: March 2012 - June 2012’
* Handled end to end recruitment (sourcing to job offer) for all multilingual hires in BPO and HR Shared services.
(sourcing and pooling of potential candidates for various hard to find languages such as Norwegian, Swedish and danish, dine blind sourcing and networking etc)
* Skilled in interviewing, administering and profiling of candidates up to onboading.
* Involved in process improvement and implementation including but not limited to talent acquisition and retention.
* Acts as multilingual hire’s sole point of contact in Logica PH.
* Responsible for making sure the candidate is provided all the necessary requirements (medical, business visa and accommodation) before coming in the Philippines.
* Maintains and build strong relationship with clients, government bodies and various related organizations for sales and business purposes.
* Prepares and drafts contracts/ memorandum of agreements
* Ensures that individual KPIs are consistently achieved and exceeded while cost-effective measure are implemented
* Prepares billing instruction to be forwarded to the finance department for every placed candidate/
Read More »