Structural Design with US/CANADIAN Codes in following Types of Building & Structure:
Read More »
o Perform wind and seismic analysis.
o Could operate effectively with Microsoft office tools namely word, excel, power point, access.
o Have worked with various versions of Windows Operating system namely Win Xp and Win 7.
o Commercial/Residential buildings: Masonry, Concrete & Wooden Structure, Steel Frame, Light gauge Steel Structure
o Concrete Tilt-Up Construction
o Car Wash/Convenience Stores: Masonry/Wooden Structure
o Retaining Walls
o 1 month experience in Nandini Associates as an Evaluator in Chandigarh.
o 1 month experience in Design Office as a Surveyor in Chandigarh.
o Working in “AJITGARH ENGINEERING CONSULTANT PVT. LTD.” as a structural engineer from 1st oct. to present.
Designed wooden & steel beams, columns, open web steel joists, TJI joist of residential & commercial building in accordance with the British Colombia Building Codes.
I offer my services in the following field of work:
• Developing engineering designs and drawings from preliminary surveys & as
built drawings for various cities i.e. Surrey, Delta, Langley, Abbotsford,
Burnaby, Richmond, District of North Vancouver New Westminster, White
Rock, Maple Ridge etc.
• Preparing all the engineering drawings required for submission to the city like
site drainage, lot grading, key plan, onsite service plan, road works profile &
cross sections, storm/sanitary & water main profiles, Storm water management
and Sanitary catchment plans.
• Planning, designing and drafting commercial and residential projects for
building permits, project scoping/detailing stage up to service agreement.
• Designing onsite storm water disposal for commercial buildings with details of
storm manholes, diameter of storm pipes, IC’s, catch basins and lawn basins
locations with rim & inverts etc.
• Preparing sub-division layout plans for preliminary layout approval and project
• Preparing three stage Erosion & Sediment control...
Read More »