The Global Office Ltd has worked with companies ranging in size and sophistication from a start-up sole proprietor to a 200+ employee non-profit organization that manages a region of airports (over $100 Million in revenue).
Read More »
While our unique skillset and approach can benefit a business of any size, our niche tends to be with companies who fall within the $5M to $30M revenue range.
President and founder of The Global Office Ltd, Krista prefers the title “Opportunity Explorer” – it hints to her passion and approach to life and business.
• Take an innovative approach and creative outlook to their business operations and strategy
• Increase export readiness or act on global expansion initiatives
• Solidify their supply chain through importing and outsourcing
• Increase profitability and capacity for growth through financial mentoring
• Ensure sustainability and success through increased competitiveness
• Learn about cultural diversity and cross cultural communication in order to maximize the benefit and minimize the challenges it offers to their business
• Implement Social Enterprise concepts
Krista’s professional work experience has provided her with a depth of knowledge and experience regarding the challenges and successes of small to medium sized enterprises. She has worked with executive management teams and owner/manager entrepreneurs to align their working capital for growth and to arrange their banking relationships to support them well into the future.
Being on the inside counts – Krista has worked with companies from all walks of life, all stages of the business cycle and within a wide array of industries. Having unrestricted access to their financial information, operational methods and proprietary information has given her a leading edge on what makes a winner – what will create problems in the future – and how to put that information together in an actionable way today
“As manager for World Trade Centre Edmonton's northern and international relations activities, we...
Read More »