I am a certified GIS Professional (GISP) with a B.S. in GIS and over 7 years’ experience creating and managing GIS data, data structures and output. I am passionate about the field of GIS and strive to keep current with the most up to date technologies.
Read More »
I graduated from TN Tech University with a B.S. in GIS in August of 2006. Since that time I have worked as a GIS Analyst for various entities including a George Board of Education Office, the State of Tennessee Local Planning Office and presently as a GIS Manager for a community in Tennessee. In December 2012 I acquired my GISP certification. My range of experience includes:
* Creating shapefiles, features and feature datasets from existing tabular data and/or text files.
* Editing and maintaining data in shapefiles and feature classes.
* Creating and managing GIS system data structures.
* Analyzing spatial patterns.
* Implementing ArcSDE and ArcServer 10.1 database and ESRI Local Government Model database structure and templates.
* Creating and managing map and feature services for web and mobile mapping applications.
* Administering ArcGIS.com organizational account, groups and map access.
* Creating web and mobile maps in ArcGIS.com.
* Creating Flexviewer web mapping applications.
* Create maps and tabular output from spatial analysis.
I have used the following ESRI desktop extensions: Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, Publisher and 3D Analyst.
Read More »
City of Cookeville, Planning Department
2011 - Present
* Create, manage and maintain Cookeville ArcSDE 10.1 Enterprise databases using Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL 2012 server configuration.
* Create and manage database replications to share...
State of TN, Local Planning Office
GIS Technician 2
2008 - 2011
~Collected digital or source data for the purpose of creating GIS maps and maintaining GIS databases for 31 communities in the upper cumberland region.
~Digitized hard-copy maps, drawings and...
Crossville/Cumberland County Emergency Management
2007 - 2008
~Assisted the Director in the process of planning, mitigation, response, and recovery efforts for the Crossville/Cumberland County area.
~Assisted the Director in completing grant documentation,...
Carroll County Board of Education
2006 - 2007
~Implemented new GIS system for Board of Education to complete student enrollment projections, districting and bus routing.
~Geocoded student and bus stop information and maintained the databases....