In my experience these are the 7 top qualities of successful business owners, and these are the types of business owners I want to work with
1. Clear vision - they know where they want to go and WHY
2. Commitment - this is a must for them, nothing will get in their way of success
3. Contribution - these CEOs want success for their whole team, not just for themselves, and many times the team includes providing a good life for their family
4. Willing to change and grow - People who are successful study and learn from others and are open to constructive criticism and willing to make changes.
5. They are willing to delegate and create a team aligned with their vision, they do not believe that in order to get something done right, they have to do it themselves.
6. They have a plan and create strategy before taking action, are proactive rather than reactive
7. And, what might seem the obvious, there is a market for their product or service and a clearly defined target market
Services range from mentoring and coaching to hands on.
1. Business development - creating and writing business plans
2. Business coaching - with a focus on planning and procedures including sales and marketing strategies. As a coach with Business Breakthroughs International, a Tony Robbins, Chet Holmes company, Kim has been highly trained and has worked with over 200 companies. She brings these skills to all her coaching clients.
3. Copy writing; marketing materials; sales scripts; white papers;...
Read More »
Bateman MacKay Chartered Accountants
2000 - 2004
Canadian Public accounting firm specializing in high income individuals and specialized tax planning. Managing of clients and their accounts; accounting for a select group of clients; tax planning...