Creative design. Typography. Campaign ideas. Logos. Mood boards. Blogging. Give me a few hours to give you what you need.
Read More »
I am a well-travelled art director/ designer/ photographer who pays meticulous attention to detail while also working fast and efficiently. I have gained wonderful experience by working for amazing clients at top agencies in South Africa, London and Austria. I have also gained my diverse experience from trying different types of design, including art direction, web, graphic, interior design and photography.
I search for...
From my diverse and extensive experience (read below), meticulous attention to detail and passion for design I offer high quality and memorable work. Work including logos, art direction (tv, print, press & poster), conceptualization, mood boards, blogging, website design and photography.
RED BULL CREATIVE (December 2009- January 2011)
Senior Art Director
- Heading up a team of 4 people, in charge of main client, Carpe Diem
- Changing strategy and campaign behind Carpe Diem, resulting in a very successful outcome (lead by international TV & Print campaign)
- Working with South African based agency, Am I Collective, on Carpe Diem TV & Print campaign
- Head creative on the launch of Red Bull Mobile South Africa, dealing with clients based in Austria and South Africa
- Competing against other teams and agencies for briefs and pitches
- Presenting these ideas to Red Bull Creative and clients
- Conceptualizing ideas on own, 1 on 1 with copywriter, or brainstorming in groups
- Being challenged by working in a German speaking environment
- Taking approved ideas to the next level of completion, television commercials, print adverts, posters, websites etc?
WEIXELBAUMER DESIGN, Cape Town, South Africa (January 2008- January 2009)
Interior Design & Stylist
Cape Grace Hotel See Interior Design portfolio and www.capegrace.com
Worked in a team of 5 people redesigning the Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town?s leading 5...
Read More »