Originally from Australia, I have been based in France for the last 8 years. I have a Bachelor in Visual Arts from Monash University in Melbourne (2005) and a Diploma in Multimedia & Graphic Design (Ecole Supérieure des Métiers de l'Image, 2011 - Bordeaux) where I graduated amongst the top of my class.
Read More »
I have worked as freelance Graphic designer with several public organisations (schools, councils, museums etc.) and private clients, most recently with the durable development focused business, Creative Odyssey. I also worked in the...
- Web design (+ ergonomics, arborescence, CMS integration ...)
- Page layout (booklets, magazines, catalogs, cultural programs...)
- Visual identity (logo design, business cards, specifications booklet, corporate identity & style guide etc.)
- Cartography (access maps, building layout, maps...)
- Event communication mediums (Posters, flyers, kakemonos, websites, signage ...)
- Image retouching and iconography research.
- HTML / CSS basics & site referencing.
- Animations (Gifs ; Christmas cards, Flash ; Advertising banners...)
+ Project management (help buy domain name, research competition, communication advice...)
+ Project follow up (Client service & training, via telephone or skype).
Read More »