SEO specialist & content editor/writer with master's in Writing, Rhetoric and Discourse from DePaul U. & a bachelor's in Journalism from Roosevelt U.
Read More »
Writes SEO elements (page titles, META descriptions, H1's, ALT text), conducts SEO audits, performs keyword research, manages & reports on analytics, and makes actionable recommendations for clients of Designkitchen.
Edited and optimized blog posts as CouponCabin.com's Online Content Strategy Manager (see portfolio: http://bit.ly/Zaremba_CC | password: whisper_orchard). Also wrote and...
Jun 27, 2013|Press Releases|$2,160|Working
Mar 9, 2013|Editing & Proofreading|$105|Completed
Mar 9, 2013|Other - Writing Services|$660|Completed
View All »
Mar 6, 2013|Article Writing|$85|Completed
• Proofread and rewrite/edit copy -- polishing writing is my specialty! Eight years of experience in editing and professional writing, with a strong background in journalism and online content. Can ensure your copy is SEO-friendly as an added bonus.
• Manage WordPress back-end -- format and publish blog posts; create pages; clean up your tagging/categorization system; install plugins; add users; optimize images and post titles; copyedit articles; implement various other updates.
• Build Links to Sites -- reach out to webmasters via personalized emails to persuade them to link to clients' sites by leveraging clients' onsite content, by sponsoring giveaways or offering discounts, and by contacting those who curate information about the client's given industry. Built 1,200+ links in two years for a variety of sites.
• Make & implement SEO recommendations -- assess sites for quick and simple SEO wins; implement SEO changes and/or create deliverables with step-by-step instructions with rationales for client to implement. 3 years experience in the SEO industry including SEO Bootcamp training at Performics in 2011.
• Write copy -- write concise, descriptive text for any channel. See my portfolio (http://bit.ly/KZaremba_Portfolio) for writing samples.
Read More »
2013 - Present
Write SEO elements (page titles, META descriptions, H1's, ALT text), conduct SEO audits, perform keyword research, manage & report on analytics, and make actionable recommendations for clients.
Creative Circle -- Tris3ct
2013 - 2013
Short-term assignment to QA messages sent to the USO via Slim Jim's Tribute to the Troops program.
The Chicago Grid
Publisher & Editor
2009 - 2013
Design, edit & layout online magazine covering local art, culture, public affairs and digital life.
Create in-house marketing materials; organize and promote fundraising events through fliers,...
Lakeshore Interactive LLC
Online Content Strategy Manager
2011 - 2012
Manage staff and guest bloggers; concept and edit blog posts; write and format copy for blogger newsletter.
Create, implement new blog categorization and tagging system; express marketing needs...
William Frick & Company
Organic Outreach Consultant
2011 - 2011
Build links from relevant and high-quality sites to fricknet.com. Create and implement strategies to increase ROI on other link building activities.
Tim Egan for Ward 43
Digital Media Strategist
2010 - 2011
Craft & distribute online media materials for aldermanic campaign including email newsletters, press releases, blog posts, & YouTube videos.
Employ rhetorical strategies to convert readers into...
SEO Analyst -- Link Builder
2010 - 2011
Strategically grow backlink portfolios of enterprise-level clients including leading insurer, private college and discount restaurant certificate vendor for SEO benefit; secure 450+ high-quality,...
2010 - 2010
Proofread and copyedit Scott Foresman K-6 reading assessment materials; judge accuracy of answer choices, answer key, and essay responses; execute miscellaneous production tasks as assigned....
The Sound Center
Press Release & Blog Post Writer
2008 - 2009
Write press releases and blogs entries. Distribute to suburban papers and on TribLocal.com.
Travelhost Chicago/The Real Chicago
2008 - 2008
Review live music and theater; write shopping and fashion features.
Write guides and descriptions of galleries, festivals, theaters, spas, boutiques and retail stores.
Roosevelt University student newspaper
2007 - 2008
Fact-check & edit weekly newspaper copy; maintain production schedule; generate story ideas; write headlines.
1st and 2nd Place Winner
College of DuPage Courier Student Newspaper
2005 - 2006
Write weekly editorial; hire and manage seven student editors; lead meetings; address reader concerns.
Master of Arts - Writing, Rhetoric and Discourse
2008 - 2010
Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
2006 - 2008
College of DuPage
2003 - 2006
web content management