Providing VMware solutions to small and medium businesses across the USA.
Read More »
My day job is with VMware as a technical account manager. I really enjoy helping companies get the most out of vSphere and View (VDI) and am eager to assist.
I've been a hands-on server and network engineer for the past 25 years. VMware servers and infrastructure are my specialty, with key focus on desktop virtualization. Additionally, I have extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 and full active directory support. I also have considerable...
Feb 23, 2011|Technical Support|$250|Working
* VMware vSphere design, implementation, and support.
* VMware View design, implementation, and support.
* Physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-virtual (V2V) conversions.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 design, setup, and support.
* Active directory design and support.
* Network design, implementation and full support.
* Cisco routing and switching.
* Disaster recovery design and support.
* Fault tolerance and business continuity.
Read More »
First State Bank
Vice President/IT Director
2000 - 2010
Bank Asset Size: $330 million. Employees: 98 FTE's. Served as VP of Information Technology /IT Director, responsible for all aspects of bank IT operations. Areas of direct responsibility include...
Engineering Analyst II
1996 - 2000
Perform local and network functional testing on Dell prototype servers. Install and configure Microsoft Windows NT4 Server and Windows 2000 Advanced Server, NetWare 4.2 and 5 Server, and Red Hat...
National Spirit Group
IT Manager/Systems Engineer
1992 - 1996
Engineered, implemented, and maintained a 200+ node LAN with NT Server and AS/400 connectivity including dial-up access for the remote sales force. Performed regular NT Server maintenance and...