I've designed large-scale LabVIEW applications for various domains - factory process automation, laboratory testing and control system for proprietary instruments.
As an engineer by formal training, I follow the best practices in software engineering, so the solution is re-usable, scalable & maintainable.
I have set-up for testing LabVIEW applications in my development facility such as scope, digitizers, power meters, hand-held meters etc.
On Elance, I've delighted clients since 2008. The projects include Machine Vision solutions using NI Vision, SCADA systems and Data Analysis & reporting apps.
I have over 10 years of hands-on experience with hardware from NI, Agilent, Tektronix, Rohde-Schwarz, Peter Norberg (StepperBoard), LabJack, DataForth, Dataq & Omega.
Please be assured of utmost sincerity and total integrity at work.
I have worked mostly in the following areas:
1. Automated Test Systems including testing as per IEC, CISPR, ASTM & other standards.
2. LabVIEW based software for proprietary instruments
3. Radio Frequency Testing & EMC/EMI compatibility test systems.
4. Machine control system.
5. Sound & Vibration Measurement & Analysis.
6. Machine Vision systems.
7. Systems involving User Interface on mobile platforms - Android, iOS & Pebble
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
NI Developer Suite with LabVIEW Professional
MSDN Subscription with Visual Studio
Mathematica Link for LabVIEW