I have more than 25 years of experience ranging from payroll preparation and tax liability calculation at a small sole proprietorship through audit, information security management and IT operations for a global manufacturing company. I am a highly analytical, success-driven professional who is accustomed to fast-paced, high pressure environments. I can problem-solve and resolve issues to meet deadlines. In the departments I have managed, I have a record streamlining operations and increasing productivity. I will bring my accounting...
Read More »
I offer a variety of services from daily bookkeeping, data entry and analysis, account reconciliations, payroll, audit and financial statement preparation. I am highly experienced with multiple versions of Quickbooks, Quicken, SAP Security and Microsoft Office products. I am organized and detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills. My audit background both in diverse industry and not-for-profit large and small clients enables me to unwind the most convoluted of records and outline the financial status of a company accurately. In addition, I have years of experience in complying with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and others as well as managing IT operations and security and third party vendor relationships that I can offer you.
Read More »
Trina Healthcare 360
2014 - Present
Stepped in to help assess the ending purchase price for an investor. Tracked through 18 months of records to quantify the Balance sheet and unrecorded liabilities. I also reviewed the receivables...
LDK RV, LLC
2000 - Present
Record transactions and prepare tax forms for a small LLC.
Gateway Staffing Solutions, Inc.
1995 - Present
Enter daily transactions and prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
Calculate and submit all payroll tax related forms.
Prepare corporate taxes annually
Information Security Manager
2002 - 2012
• Responsible for all IT security issues from an enterprise perspective, including standards development and deployment, projects, operations, and compliance
• Responsible for managing the...
2000 - 2012
• Function as the SAP Security Team Lead from 2/2001 to 8/2012. Responsibilities include managing personnel on a daily basis, budgeting and identifying, designing, implementing and documenting...
Senior Financial Auditor
1999 - 2000
Responsibilities included planning, managing and performing financial, operational and information technology audits of business units and processes of the organization and joint ventures;...
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant/Senior Auditor
1997 - 1999
Senior Enterprise Risk Consultant 6/98 – 1/99
• Managed and conducted control consulting services to clients in various industries including manufacturing, transportation and insurance.
The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
Audit Staff through Audit Supervisor
1989 - 1997
• Responsible for all phases of financial audits from planning to report preparation, including recommendations to management; compliance and internal control requirements associated with audits of...
West County Gardens
1985 - 1996
Calculated and prepared payroll checks for employees on a weekly basis. Completed all tax and other withholding paperwork for submission.
University of Missouri-St. Louis
Bachelor Science/Business Administration