Subject Matter Expert (SME) with extensive Federal Sector information security experience including the application of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) provisions, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800 series Special Publications (SP), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publications and other Federal regulations. As I self-starter, and entrepreneur I understand delivering the highest quality at the lowest cost. In my management and stategy consulting experience, I have provided guidance...
Read More »
WHO WE ARE
Landers and Company, LC (L&C) is a small technology, management, and strategy consultancy founded in 2011 with the primary focus of providing strategic guidance and implementation support for cyber and information security programs, organizational risk management, and continuous monitoring solutions for the Federal Government and Commercial entities.
1 Services and Products:
L&C risk and compliance services include the full range of compliance auditing, risk assessment and mitigation support and strategic planning. L&C can help Federal Agencies ensure continued compliance with Federal laws and regulations through our continual improvement process. We can provide support from tactical implementation to strategic planning in the following key performance areas:
2 Strategy Consulting:
• Security Program Planning
• Policy and Procedure Development
• Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF)
• Risk Management
• Security Performance Measures and Metrics
• Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Compliance
• Continuous Monitoring Strategy (L&C established the first Continuous Monitoring Program for BIA, which became the Department of the Interior (DOI) Continuous Monitoring Strategy)
3. Technical and Operational Information Security:
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
• Application Security
• Database Security
• Virtual Infrastructure Security
• Network Infrastructure Security
• Configuration Management...
Read More »