Feb 22, 2013|Web Programming|$0|Completed
Jan 25, 2010|System Administration|$1,000|Working
Oct 4, 2009|System Administration|$765|Working
I've lost count of the number of VoIP/Linux/Cisco installs and upgrades and modifications I've carried out. I'm also a developer member of various VoIP projects so I'm able to offer much more value and choice in all areas of VoIP eg. custom Asterisk modules, modifying Openser(Kamailio) or Asterisk's source code to make custom features, etc.
I am not one of the many bidders who bid for everything with a generic sales pitch. I specialize in VoiP/Cisco/Linux only and do not work with anything else. I also support all my work for 6 months after completion in case of upgrades etc. for a low price.
- 8-year experience with VoIP engineering, over 10 years with IP networks
- Certified Cisco Network Administrator
- Hands-on with VoIP and telecom equipment, standards and technologies
- Wide range of successfully deployed VoIP services and applications
- Strengths in implementation of complex projects paying attention to details
- Creative problem solver, high degree of initiative
- Analytical skills to examine data and provide the most efficient solution
Signaling protocols: SIP, H.323, MGCP, ISDN, SS7, R2
Soft-Switches: Nextone MSW, Cisco PGW, OpenSER, Teles
TDM switches: Lucent LCS/Plexus, Harris
VoIP gateways: Cisco AS-series, Quintum Tenor/CMS, Patton
SIP phones: Cisco, Grandstream, Sipura, Snom, Asterisk
Voice applications: Wholesale, ITSP, calling card, call shop, IVR, PBX, pre/post-paid billing, custom Asterisk and OpenSER/Kamailio/OpenSIPS...
Read More »