Speed and quality are my second and third names
Escrow on start, released upon completion, no exceptions!
I don't stop until your project is done.
I don't want to be involved in projects promoting porn, aggressive marketing, spamming, etc!
I've lost count of the number of VoIP/Linux/Cisco installs and upgrades and modifications I've carried out. I'm also a developer member of various VoIP projects so I'm able to offer much more value and choice in all areas of VoIP eg. custom Asterisk modules, modifying Openser(Kamailio) or Asterisk's source code to make custom features, etc.
I am not one of the many bidders who bid for everything with a generic sales pitch. I specialize in VoiP/Cisco/Linux only and do not work with anything else. I also support all my work for 6 months after completion in case of upgrades etc. for a low price.
- 8-year experience with VoIP engineering, over 10 years with IP networks
- Certified Cisco Network Administrator
- Hands-on with VoIP and telecom equipment, standards and technologies
- Wide range of successfully deployed VoIP services and applications
- Strengths in implementation of complex projects paying attention to details
- Creative problem solver, high degree of initiative
- Analytical skills to examine data and provide the most efficient solution
Signaling protocols: SIP, H.323, MGCP, ISDN, SS7, R2
Soft-Switches: Nextone MSW, Cisco PGW, OpenSER, Teles
TDM switches: Lucent LCS/Plexus, Harris
VoIP gateways: Cisco AS-series, Quintum Tenor/CMS, Patton
SIP phones: Cisco, Grandstream, Sipura, Snom, Asterisk
Voice applications: Wholesale, ITSP, calling card, call shop, IVR, PBX, pre/post-paid billing, custom Asterisk and OpenSER/Kamailio/OpenSIPS modifications, email to fax, fax to email, web to fax custom work
IP networking: LAN/WAN connectivity, QoS, ATM/DSL, Cisco Routers (800, 1600, 2500, 2600, 3600, 6500/MSFC, 7200, 12000) and Switches (2900, 3500, 4000, 6500). Protocols: IP (Unicast and Multicast), BGP, EIGRP, OSPF. SONET/SDH (on an International network up to OC48/STM-16, including DWDM) - Cisco ONS15454. Leased lines (Kilostream, E1, E2, E3, T1, T3)
-Extensive knowledge and understanding of the various flavors of UNIX including: Debian, IRIX 5.2 - 6.4, Sun Solaris 2.x, HP-UX 8.x-9.x, Dec Ultrix 4.x, NetBSD, FreeBSD, AIX, Convex, OSF, Linux Suse 6.x - 7.1/Redhat 7.x - Enterprise
- System installation, configuration, tuning and patching, accounting, security, monitoring, performance analysis device drivers, kernel configuration & patching, policy and politics
- SLIP/PPP, LPD, LDAP, UUCP, RPC, BOOTD, SWAP, DHCP, DNS, INETD, NFS/NFS+, NIS, SH, BASH, KORN, REGEX, AWK, SUID, CRON, SYSLOG, etc.
VoIP: Asterisk, OpenSER, Kamailio,OpenSIPS,TrixBox, FreePBX, Vicidial, A2Billing, Cisco Call Manager
As you can see, I can do pretty much anything in VoIP, Cisco and Linux :)
I have a positive attitude toward change and learning - I'm ready at anytime to suggest new ideas to get your project done creatively.