Over the past fifteen years I have been providing assistance to clientele in various issues while maintaining high competency. During this time I have gained strong experience in the different areas of law, litigation, consulting, interviewing, recruiting, advising, and marketing. I am very detail oriented, excellent with strategizing, gathering evidence, performing factual research, negotiating, multi-tasking, and prioritizing.
Read More »
Throughout my entire career I have been working collaboratively with management, staff personnel, and partnering...
• Excellent communication, analytical, writing, and research skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Working knowledge of federal and local statutes, court rules and regulations
• Technologically savvy; MS Office suite, Outlook, Westlaw, Lexis and other useful programs
• Proven ability to conduct thorough research and manage a large workload
• Ability to grasp complex situations, multitask, and effectively manage time for setting and achieving goals
• Comfortable with deadline-driven high paced environments, working both independently and as a part of a team
• Expertise in strategic sourcing, outreach, recruitment, interviewing, screening and consulting
• Strong organizational, consultative, marketing, negotiating, and problem solving skills
• Consistent motivation to learn, prospect, network, and establish business relationships
• Dedication to adhere to best practices and respect to legal requirements
Read More »