Aug 6, 2015|Patent, Copyright and Trademarks|Private|Completed
May 14, 2015|Technical Writing|Private|Completed
May 2, 2015|Patent, Copyright and Trademarks|Private|Completed
Apr 28, 2015|Technical Writing|Private|Completed
I am an expert in the SDLC and can author all of the document types associated with software development projects, This includes requirements development, requirements management and end-user documents such as user guides and instructional materials.
My marketing and presentations skills include Power Point decks, whitepapers, video clips, and brochure content. I also author product articles and am SEO aware.
In addition, I also prepare provisional patent applications. If you would like a successful application writer on your team please contact me.
Here is this process that I use for you:
1) I Sign your NDA
2) We have a telephone conversation so we can discuss your project
3) I create a draft description of your product or process and send it to you for review
4) You review and comment
5) I revise as necessary
6) I prepare any clarifying drawings
7) You review the drawings and comment
8) I revise as necessary
9) I prepare the application contents and send it to you
10) You authorize payment
Read More »