I am a spreadsheet specialist. I have worked with spreadsheets for more than 25 years as a professional (think 1987, Lotus 1-2-3 and Quattro Pro) and as an enthusiast. If it's inside of a spreadsheet--I can do it. If it looks like a spreadsheet, yet is only a simple table in Microsoft Word, for example, I can do it. If it's even remotely related to a spreadsheet in Excel or Google Sheets, or anything in between--I can do it.
Read More »
I help you get the most from your spreadsheet data. I help you make sense of that data for powerful presentations and...
Example of an amortization schedule in Excel. I used the PMT() function to calculate...
This data summary demonstrates the calculation of sequential and year-to-year sales...
This image of a spreadsheet features the use of formulas to calculate Gross Margin,...
Use this cash flow statement log to track your startup's income and outgo for the...
Using this professional 12-month cash flow log sheet, enter your expenses for the...
Use this template to project your assets and liabilities of your startup. This template...
Use this template to reflect projected income for your startup.
I import, scrape, and manipulate your spreadsheet data from many different sources ranging from Microsoft Access, the web, large or mid-sized UNIX-based systems, and even mapping software like GIS using programming languages VBA, Python or R.
I create templates, charts, data entry forms, reports, formulas, functions, macros, simple pivot tables and even more robust power pivot tables to name just a few.
Read More »
Branding & Content Manager
2015 - Present
- Responsible for products and services of Napturalist and NapStyk Studio websites resonating with online visitors
- Serves as point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing...
Excel Data Analyst
2013 - Present
- Used advanced MS Excel power user skills to build and maintain financial models
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting processes, income statement/balance sheet/cash flow impact of financial...
Columbia University Digital Social Science Center
2010 - 2012
- Provided data and mapping support for Columbia University's Digital Social Science Center (DSSC)
- Used ESRI arcGIS to create and print maps for use throughout university
- Created and maintained...
Los Angeles City College
Tutor, Introduction to Public Speaking
2007 - 2007
- Coached 12-15 bilingual students to perform at maximum potential in public speaking courses.
- Created and modified documents using Microsoft Office
- Assisted tenured professor in facilitation...
Interviewing Services of America
2003 - 2004
- Surveyed consumer products to create data for analysis and evaluation of market perception and public awareness
Einstein Bros. Bagels
2002 - 2003
- Tracked and created daily cash transaction reports
- Assisted store manager and assistant store manager by handling daily cash transaction reports
- Trained staff members during new employee...
Volt Workforce Solutions
Executive Assistant/Budget Coordinator
2000 - 2001
- Responsible for management of non-profit organizational budget of $2.5 million program collaboration between Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland/Akron Ohio area of United States) and National...
Software Quality Assurance Tester
1998 - 1999
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of software development process and software product produced for contract client Ernst & Young
1996 - 1997
- Responsible for project and program management
- Responsible for financial tracking, productivity and productivity metrics
- Managed databases
- Researched, analyzed, and reported data, which...
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
1995 - 1996
- Developed Microsoft Visual Basic application linking Linux and Windows platforms to download accounting data directly into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for contract client ColeVision
KeyBank Management Services
1990 - 1993
- Developed customized software applications for legal industry
Columbia University of New York City
Bachelor of Arts