I offer full service virtual assistant capabilities as well as graphic design skills. I have worked in both professions as a contractor/freelancer for over 20 years.
Read More »
I am proficient on Windows and Macintosh Platforms in:
Email programs (ie: Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Vertical Response)
Basic html skills.
May 4, 2010|Emails & Newsletters|$225|Working
My education is in graphic design, but following mom's advice way back when, I learned to type because, "if you know how to type, you can always get a job." This added skill has lead me to opportunities and opened doors, I otherwise wouldn't have had the pleasure of knowing.
Having worked telecommuting for many years, I am accustomed to working on tight deadlines for a variety of clients. I am extremely detail-oriented and do believe in giving a 110% of myself to each project. Which is why I am very selective on the projects I do take on, and only take on what I can realistically handle. I don't outsource any of my work, so you can be sure you are getting the work done by myself, and that you are getting my experience and background and not someone else's. I believe in working closely with my clients to make sure I am on the same page as them in order to have a complete understanding of the project. I want all of my clients to be completely satisfied.
Virtual Assistant Services include:
* Basic administrative functions utilizing MS Office Applications
* Writing various letters, proposals, marketing materials
* Create and maintain contact lists
* Maintain and monitor calendar/scheduling/deadlines
* Monitor and respond to emails, telephone calls
* Basic bookkeeping including invoicing, deposits, etc.
* Updating and monitoring membership lists, registrations
* Maintaining web site updates
* Marketing planning/implementation
* E-newsletter design and maintenance
* Event and...
Read More »