Provide you with strong verbal communications, good problem solving skills, office administration, team membership and good interpersonal skills. I have high volume workload skills. A computer literate (Windows environment). And has the ability to understand the customers business and what drives their decision making which includes multi-tasking and time management.
I can be responsible for managing the office,typing, filing and fulfilling many other duties, including being what amounted to a personal assistant for the boss. Handle travel and guest arrangements. Also deals with the public in many offices, and is a source of general information and responsible, at least in part, in training new office staff.
Part of my appointment setting and lead generation proficiency, includes the following tasks:
1. Focuses solely on setting up appointments to generate leads (potential clients) for salespeople.
2. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers and pass on to the salesperson for further discussion.
4. Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
5. Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
6. Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
7. Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
8. Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
Read More »