Usability = EASY to use; User Experience = WANT to use.
Read More »
In a past life, Leah was a Digital Solutions (UX) Manager at an agency in downtown Chicago, where she spearheaded user experience designs for clients ranging from manufacturers to wellness companies. She impacted ROI, brand recognition and client satisfaction.
Before that, Leah was a User Experience Specialist at Dominion Enterprises. She worked across company divisions on the UX team, tackling user experience and usability research, interviewing, requirement gathering,...
Oct 1, 2015|Mobile Design|Private|Completed
Sep 1, 2015|Other - Multimedia Services|Private|Completed
Aug 11, 2015|User Experience Design|Private|Completed
Jul 17, 2015|User Experience Design|Private|Completed
1. UX Strategy & Vision .doc = The look, feel and experience that you want to maintain via mutually rewarding feedback cycles (and success metrics) from your users, in the short- and long-term, as part of your business plan for continued UX evolution. Don't just survive, thrive.
2. Competitive Analysis = What you're up against, how they're doing what they're doing well, and poorly, and for you to optimize a more robust user experience that keeps you ahead of the crowd.
3. Storyboarding & Use Cases = The story of what your site does and what your values are, as the provider of this awesome service. Also, how users will get to your site and operate their accounts successfully.
4. Information Architecture & Sitemap = The blue prints for the site's layout, interactions, information requirements, features, etc. Like the Etsy Sitemap, plus a large IA Document that will be referred to as the spine of the site. All targeted for the optimal user experience that is quick, intuitive and sickly addicting.
5. Creative Concepting = (Insert your big dream here + Creativity) the UX, interactions, out of the box ideas, various takes on the types of experience that would best suit your target audience. I sketch up ideas, with inspirations and we discuss. Also, concept testing is always an option when comparing ideas.
6. Wireframing = The skeleton of the navigation, information, content, image, layout, views, messages, etc. In PDF/PNG, and with optional clickable-image-mockup through...
Read More »