Leela is a Certified SAP PI/XI consultant, with 5+ years of solid experience as a consultant in PI/XI and ABAP Development, Migration and Implementation & Support of Software Applications in the areas of SAP XI 3.0/PI 7.0, 7.1
Read More »
Worked in 5 Full end-to-end implementation projects in the areas of Banking domain and Consumer products.
Experience in the usage of third-party adapters, and configuring BPM (Business Process Management) interfaces
Knowledge or experience of Process Integration 7.1 (SOA Middleware)
My career has been dominated by exposure to Government Tax, Food Products, Banking and Retail. My current and last major initiative comes from working at HMRC Aspire, Kraft Foods, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Palm.
I have led various technical design, development and re-engineering efforts as Senior Technical Team Lead, Lead Developer and have in-sight into the various aspects of Software development life cycle. I have constantly worked with stake holders to transform business requirements to system design and robust and change resilient application designs using various design methodologies.
My core functional expertise includes Interface Identification in current Business Landscape and Connectivity Techniques considering PI as a middleware for Development and Migration Projects.
My areas of expertise involve mix of technologies:
• Ownership on the assignments involved in designing solutions with a role of lead consultant and capable in proven methodologies.
• Completed multiple full life cycle PI projects in different roles ranging from technical reviews and module consultant to expert guidance in integration.
• Proficient in Documenting business requirements, performing application design activities like writing functional designs & technical designs, Post implementation support, Test, and deployment activities.
• Business Requirement Analysis and providing best Integration solution using SAP PI.
• Responsible for Interfaces Identification and end to end design solution....
Read More »