Welcome to my Elance Contractor Page.
I am a full time professional writer with an Honors Degree in Law. I am currently studying for my master degree in the same field. I also have a degree in Business Studies and Information Technology.
I am a hardworking, dedicated woman with a drive to succeed in every task that I undertake. I have worked as a Personal Loss Assessor for many years. This involved creating marketing campaigns to showcase our services as well as writing up legal contracts for our clients and subcontractors.
My forte is ficiton writing and at present, I am proud to say that my debut novel "Making Circles" is in the midst of being in the UK.
I have been published in many publications around Ireland and I have sold hundreds of Ezine articles worldwide.
I write high- quality informative articles, ebooks, professional reviews, blogs, product descriptions and Ezine Articles.
I am an accomplished and driven writer with extensive experience proofreading and ghostwriting in a wide range of industries and sectors.
I have a proven track record in developing new initiatives and methods of working, both internally and externally at a variety of levels.
I boast a impressive track record of working closely with my clients in order to provide them with high quality workmanship.
At this moment, I am looking for a relevant position with a high profile and exciting employer who will appreciate my skills, experience and hard work.
Post Leaving Certificate Degree, Newbridge
Business and Information Technology
Institute of Technology, Carlow
CW708 Honors Law
2010 - 2013
Personal Loss Assessor
2009 - 2012
1. Interacting with clients regarding insurance claims.
2. Providing information to prospective clients.
3. Dealing with claims regarding loss/damage and informing clients of their claims progress.
4. Maintaining accounts through use of Quickbooks.
5. Sourcing information that was relevant to each claim.
6. Designing brouchures and information leaflets to market the company.
7. Creating legal documents
8. Updating and maintaining our facebook, twitter and linkedin pages.