Read More »
A seasoned professional located in Eastern Idaho with over 20 years of experience. Worked at Inc. 500 company as lead management analyst for IT projects in fast-paced environment.
We are new to elance but not new to solving clients design and development issues. To build our reputation on elance, we are offering special project rates. The result is that elance customers win.
Not sure? Contact us to offer the lowest rate allowed by Elance.
We maintain our...
Principal Product Manager, May 2002-Present
• Developed mobile apps and websites for clients and for marketplace.
• Integrated wire-framing and mockups into agile software development process
Senior Management Analyst, Inc. 500 Co, April 2001-April 2002
• Lead the IT team's development of a two- year MIS Plan with budget and growth forecasts. The resulting plan served as a master plan for other initiatives including a first draft of a formal security and disaster recovery plan.
• Contributed to winning project controls and engineering support proposals for INL. Our small teams applied detailed knowledge of the needs of INL customers with an analysis of core capabilities and strengths. As co- lead of the project controls award, the INL abandoned its intention of awarding as many as three proposals to make a single award to Portage.
President & Software Manager, September 1995-March 2001
• Launched commercial software company to develop software products to assist business professionals worldwide with project decision making and cost benefit analysis. Analyzed system designs using use cases,
Computer/Contract Specialist, U. S. Govt. July 1991 – September 1995
• Successfully executed every major contractual agreement type used by the Fed. Agency. Developed high-level of expertise in support service contracts especially those related to technology. Advised businesses on U. S. Government procurement procedures, e.g., FAR, OMB Circulars, Financial Assistance...
Read More »