Engineer excelling at innovative mechanical/mechatronic/electro-mechanical projects
* Innovative design engineering: Creativity, brainstorming, conceptual design.
* Detailed mechanical/mechatronic/electro-mechanical design: CAD solid modeling, redesign of faulty components, specifications, attention to quality.
* Redesigned component configuration in racecar sensor system, meeting size-reduction target and improving thermal performance. Configuration went into production.
* Conceptualized, designed, and prototyped a consumer product on design team. Product was commercialized and retailed.
Budget Reduction and Schedule Shortening
* Redesigned assembly in sensor system - 73% cost reduction, shorter lead time.
* Developed test procedure to eliminate costs and delays of outside consultant.
* Resolved disruptions to supply chain. Directed technicians.
Technical Problem Solving and Analysis
* Learns quickly. Committed to lifelong learning.
* Gives attention to details yet maintains a long-term perspective. Double-checks calculations.
* Troubleshot synchronization of GPS, data acquisition, and computer of sensor system.
Communication and Teamwork
* Listens attentively and communicates precisely. Exposed to international cultures.
* Effective both in teams and individually. Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
* Presented CEO and Vice Presidents with a plan for 980 MW power station's degraded makeup water pumps to increase flow...
Read More »
2002 - 2003
Designed and troubleshot a sensor system for recording vehicle state, trajectory, GPS, audio, and video on race cars at a start-up company.
Mechanical Engineer, 2003.
Intern Mechanical Engineer,...