A professional Statistician (PhD in Statistics) with proven years of experience as a statistical consultant.
A certified professional in Predictive Analytics for analyzing Big Data.
Proficiency in R and SAS.
Former university professor teaching statistics at concepts level for 10 years: ability to explain the analysis in understandable terms.
Corporate R trainer.
Data analysis and statistical modeling
- Example of analysis includes classification, clustering, association analysis, credit risk analysis, customer survival analysis, customer churn.
- Data include longitudinal, hierarchical, repeated measures, multivariate, high-dimensional, cross-sectional with time-series, count.
- Statistical advice on design and methodology based on research question.
- Extract, clean and process data, perform statistical summaries and tests for report and publication
-Develop statistical model, test model assumptions, interpret output,
- Write methods and results sections in a peer-reviewed publications.
- Interpret output and write a summary for non-statistician.
- Collaborate with University professors for statistical methods and analysis for peer-review publications.
- Help Ph.D students with advanced statistical course, with design, analysis of data dissertation.
NOTE that I do not have SPSS neither STATA for analysis.
University of Missouri, Columbia
Ph. D. in Statistics