I am a professional Statistician (PhD in Statistics) with more than 5 years of experience as a statistical consultant.
I was a university professor teaching statistics at concepts level for 10 years.
I would be able to explain the analysis in understandable terms.
I trained employees through corporate teaching: statistics and R.
I will soon obtain a graduate certificate in Predictive Analytics (expected April 2015).
Data analysis and statistical modeling
- Example of analysis includes classification, clustering, association analysis, credit risk analysis, customer survival analysis, customer churn.
- Data include longitudinal, hierarchical, repeated measures, multivariate, high-dimensional, cross-sectional with time-series, count.
- Statistical advice on design and methodology based on research question.
- Extract, clean and process data, perform statistical summaries and tests for report and publication
-Develop statistical model, test model assumptions, interpret output,
- Write methods and results sections in a peer-reviewed publications.
- Interpret output and write a summary for non-statistician.
- Collaborate with University professors for statistical methods and analysis for peer-review publications.
- Help Ph.D students with advanced statistical course, with design, analysis of data dissertation.
NOTE that I do not have SPSS neither STATA for analysis.
University of Missouri, Columbia
Ph. D. in Statistics