- Professional Statistician holding a Ph.D. in Statistics with 5 years of experience as a statistical consultant. Use the statistical software SAS and R.
Can help and tutor programming in R and SAS.
- 10 years experience teaching statistics at college level. Taught undergraduate and graduate students with concepts understanding and application with different softwares (SPSS, Minitab,SAS)
- Example of analysis includes data mining, survival analysis, logistic regression, multiple regression, multi-level regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, categorical data analysis, mixed model, multivariate time series.
- Data include longitudinal, hierarchical, repeated measures, multivariate, high-dimensional, cross-sectional with time-series, count.
- Trained in Data Mining and Predictive Analytics Modeling using R and SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Statistical advice on design and methodology based on research question.
- Extract, clean and process data, perform statistical summaries and tests for report and publication
-Develop statistical model, test model assumptions, interpret output,
- Write methods and results sections in a peer-reviewed publications.
- Interpret output and write a summary for non-statistician.
- Collaborate with University professors for statistical methods and analysis for peer-review publications.
- Help Ph.D students with advanced statistical course, with design, analysis of data dissertation.
NOTE that I do not have SPSS neither STATA for analysis.
University of Missouri, Columbia
Ph. D. in Statistics