Be it CADD, Quantity Surveying, Design, Report Writing, and Project Management, I'll do it for you.
Read More »
I graduated from De La Salle University - Manila with a degree in BS Civil Engineering minor in Structural Engineering and currently taking MS Civil Engineering major in Geotechnical Engineering at University of the Philippines Diliman.
I specialize in design of structures, and CADD either by tracing, layout, or sketch. I personally concentrated on learning these commands. I am also familiar with the CAD Standards in Guam and Qatar.
1. Provide structural analysis and design through the use of reputable spreadsheets and design softwares such as ETABS and SAFE. Has experience in working with ACI, ASTM, AWS, AASHTO, BS, UBC, IBC, and NBC Codes.
2. Expertise in CAD drawings from sketches and old plans that requires tracing. Can work with standards and lineweights depending on the situation. Has relevant experience in working using Guam and Qatar standards. Also has experienced in detailing architectural, structural, mechanical, and isometric drawings.
3. Assistance in producing inception reports, monthly progress reports, final reports, and others that require technical writing skills.
4. Can manage either a design or a construction project with the aid of MS Project or Primavera P6. Curently, I am the project engineer for the Detailed Architectural and Engineering (A&E) Design of a 14-storey national government project that has a tight schedule of 4 months. As of today, the project is on track and was alredy evaluated for potential variation orders and claims.
5. Can provide detailed cost estimates, unit price analysis, cost of change and claims, and other money matters with the use of the expertise in using Microsoft Excel.
Read More »