Seasoned freelance writer focused on helping clients achieve their marketing-communication goals by writing top-notch copy backed by 25 years of corporate, association and non-profit experience. Here's how one client sums it up:
Read More »
“Lisa Beach gets it! With very little direction and input, she can take a complex subject and readily kick back crystallized copy that sells, promotes, affirms, and synthesizes. A good thinker, great listener and gifted writer, Lisa has the skills necessary to get the job done right. I’d hire her in a New York...
I’ve been freelance writing for 25+ years, focusing primarily on business writing, public relations and marketing communications for small- to medium-sized businesses and non-profits. I’ve also been employed in the corporate, non-profit, and academic sectors, so my breadth of experience spans industries such as tourism/entertainment, healthcare, publishing, education, real estate, trade associations and social services.
Past writing projects include marketing materials, corporate communications pieces, website content, newsletters, brochures, flyers, articles, media kits, direct mail pieces, blog posts, sales letters, ad copy, and other business and marketing communications pieces targeting both internal and external audiences.
I’ve developed a knack for understanding a business quickly and cranking out great copy on deadline that reaches the target audience and delivers results. I’m confident I can do the same for you.
Read More »
1986 - Present
Provided freelance writing services for corporate, association, education and non-profit clients. Wrote content for both external and internal websites, newsletters, articles, brochures, flyers,...
Nuts & Bolts Publishing
1995 - 2000
• Produced monthly newsletter titled Non-Profit Nuts & Bolts aimed at non-profit executives. Managed all aspects of newsletter production and marketing, including writing, editing, design, vendor...
Six Flags Great Adventure Theme Park
Public Relations Assistant Manager
1994 - 1996
• Increase public awareness and enhance image of park in the Philadelphia area and outer markets through highly targeted public relations plan.
• Create collateral pieces for park Guests to serve...
Burlington County Association of REALTORS®
Director of Public Relations
1988 - 1994
• Created PR department. Developed and implemented PR plan which targeted both internal and external audiences.
• Established association as an invaluable industry resource for media.
1991 - 1992
• Created college course on newsletter writing and design. Taught students how to produce a newsletter from initial concept to final printed piece, incorporating all stages of planning, production...