I am an experienced personal assistant with a strong background in marketing and advertising. I am diligent and detail-oriented and my writing and communication skills are excellent. I have managed many large-scale projects and people throughout my career and am anxious to take on projects of any scale, including simple day-to-day activities or a far-reaching multi-faceted endeavor. I am also able to create simple web sites.
Read More »
Think of me as your personal executive assistant. I provide various services for personal and business clients, including household administration and organizing, personal assistant services, technology & graphic/website design and small business administration & marketing strategy. Recent work includes:
- Researched, wrote, designed and produced a 20-page bound booklet detailing children's activities in Las Vegas.
- Bookkeeping and general administrative services for Flavrz, a Gloucester, MA-based start-up organic beverage company.
- Home organization projects including home offices, closets and playrooms.
- Design and implementation of a low-cost email marketing campaign for a The Common Courtesy, a manners and courtesy school.
- Web site design and production, for various businesses including a personal chef, a florist and an automotive finance company.
And for fun, on a volunteer basis, I:
- Managed the online auction for Stoneridge Children's Montessori School for several years
- Serve on a committee to brainstorm and solicit items for the benefit live auction for TTOR property Appleton Farms
- Serve on the events committee for the Myopia Hunt
Read More »
Philip Johnson Associates, Cambridge MA
1999 - 2003
Led a team of account managers, writers and print & interactive designers to develop integrated marketing programs for several clients. In addition to being the chief client contact and ultimate...