* Seasoned, trusted member of the staff of senior executives for ten years
Read More »
* Proven ability to build new business processes, and to initiate and facilitate change
* Highly organized self-starter with strong time management skills
* Proven ability to analyze large volumes of information and to provide strategic advice on key, sensitive issues
* Demonstrated ability to multitask, work efficiently, and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment while maintaining attention to detail
I am a versatile resource!
I'm especially interested in drafting documents. My skill set is geared towards the writing of business documents (such as proposals). However, I'm capable of gearing my writing to the appropriate audience.
No task is too small. You will not regret hiring me!
Take a look at some of my past successes to see what I'm capable of.
* Participated on a project team to manage workforce adjustment (WFA) for a branch of over 150 people, including providing strategic advice on issues related to human resources, such as the Placement Strategy. Consulted with stakeholders on the design of the new, post-WFA branch structure. Implemented the new structure and related change-management processes.
* Represented senior management at meetings, and drafted a new process to ensure that documents posted to the external website were accessible to those with visual impairments, in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. Trained 22 employees on how to develop accessible documents. Nominated for a DMís Award of Merit as part of National Public Service Week for work completed on the project.
* Co-drafted a branch-level Service Guide designed to change service delivery in order to allow Communications Advisors to provide targeted communications solutions to internal clients.
* Co-drafted a branch-level Business Continuity Plan.
* Line manager for a staff of 22 employees for 18 months, including the management of finances...
Read More »
Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
Manager, Human Resources Management Office
2014 - Present
Role: To provide strategic advice and guidance to members of the senior management team to address and position the OSB to make decisions related to business transformation and organizational...
Tax Court of Canada
Manager, Judicial Assistants
2013 - 2014
Role: To act as the line manager for the Judicial Assistants, and to offer support in the areas of workflow management, human resources (staffing, employee relations, conflict management, etc.),...
2009 - 2013
Role: To work on key deliverables on behalf of the Director General of Communications, including human resources and financial planning, business continuity planning, and service delivery levels....