I provide firmware and hardware development service. My skill sets are described as below:
1. Software and Programming Languages:
- PCB layout EDA softwares such as Altium Designer, Eagle Cad.
- Simulation tools like LTSpice, MATLAB.
- Experience in programming languages such as C, C++ and Python. Can also work with Objective-C, Java and Assembly.
- Basic knowledge in iOS and Android programming.
- Embedded system programming, firmware development. Familiar with RTOS system like FreeRTOS; common ‘maker’ systems like Arduino, Raspberry Pi; deeply embedded system like mbed from ARM.
- Can work comfortably under Linux environment. Have experience working with GNU tools such as gcc, gcc-arm, makefile.
- Experience working with Bluetooth 4.0, understand the protocol’s characteristics.
- Experience in designing schematic, PCB layout. Can read and understand components’ datasheets, reference manuals.
- Experience in working with microcontrollers such as 8051, AVR, ARMs (STM32Fxxx, LPCxxx). Bluetooth SoC such as Nordic nRF51822 and TI CC2541.
‘Maker’ platform such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
- Common communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, SWD. Have basic knowledge about USB protocol. Data acquisition such as ADC, DAC.
- Experience in soldering electronic components (including through-hole and surface-mount components). Fluent usage of common lab equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyser.
Read More »